Ang I.n.K.

Events, announcements, and resources for Ang I.n.K.(Ang Ilustrador ng Kabataan) members.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Sa Tabi-tabi po! at the Marikina City Hall.

The 15th anniversary Ang I.N.K. exhibit "Sa Tabi-tabi po!" went on public viewing today at the Sapatos Festival opening ceremonies at the Marikina City Hall.




After the cocktails Conrad and I, with Liza's help, conducted the rubber foam shoe hat workshop to 28 students from Marikina Science High School.













The kids had fun and worked way past the time allotted us. A lot of them improvised on our template and came up with really nice and funny looking shoe hats. The supervising teachers made hats for themselves, too.



The shoe hats are currently on display at the exhibit area at the Marikina City Hall quadrangle.

The exhibit will be moving to Kapitan Moy this coming weekend (exact date TBA).

(Photos courtesy of Alex Tiangco of MCTTIPO.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home